Wild Nature Center 4 days
Wild Nature Center: A wildlife corridor is a link of wildlife habitat, generally native vegetation, which joins two or more larger areas of similar wildlife habitat. Corridors are critical for the maintenance of ecological processes including allowing for the movement of animals and the continuation of viable populations. By providing landscape connections between larger areas of habitat, corridors enable migration, colonisation an interbreeding of plants and animals. can consist of a sequence of stepping stones across the landscape(discontinuous areas of habitat such as paddock trees, wetlands and roadside vegetation), continuous lineal strips of vegetation and habitat (such as riparian strips, ridge lines etc.), or they maybe parts of a larger habitat area selected for its known or likely importance to local fauna. Corridor widths and design As a general rule the wider the corridor the better. Wider corridors provide for greater diversity, have less impacts from adjoining land uses and associated edge effects (weeds, predators etc.) and provide habitat in their own right. Generally, wildlife corridors can be identified at 3 levels.
Quick Itinerary of the Wild Nature Center 4days:
- Length: 4 Days/3 Nights
- Type of service: Private or Group with trips to Amazon Wildlife
- Location: Southern Peru, Madre de Dios Region, Puerto Maldonado, Tambopata Reserve, Sandoval Lake Reserve, Wild,
- Activities: Wild, Tambopata Reserve, Chuncho clay lick Macaws clay lick, piranha fishing, Wildl Life, Sandoval Lake , Wild Nature Center
- Altitude: 183 – 250 m.a.s.l.
- Best time to visit: Every Day trips with Amazon Wildlife
- Departure: Every day is Manu travel Park, Tambopata Reserve, Sandoval Lake Reserve
- Minimum of participants :2
- Maximum of participants: 10
- Price per person: USD
Quick Itinerary of the Wild Nature Center :
- Travel Day 1: Puerto Maldonado – Tambopata Wild Nature Center :
- Travel Day 2: Tambopata Wild Nature Center and Macaw Clay lick Chuncho and Fishing :
- Travel Day 3: Tambopta Wild Nature Center and Reserve Sandoval Lake Exploring :
- Travel Day 4: Reserve Sandoval Exploring Wild Nature Center – Back to Puerto Maldonado City :
Amazon Wildlife detailed itinerary
Travel Day 1: Puerto Maldonado – Tambopata Wild Nature Center:
Pick up from the airport and / or bus station transfer to the office Where They can leave some luggage that is not going to take the tour. Land transport, for 2 hours then begin a trip in a motor along the Tambopata River for 10 minutes to get to our lodge, During the journey we can Also see various species of birds like boat: herons, cormorants, wild turkeys, shanshos, buzzards, kingfishers, eagles, Caracaras, etc. Also alligators, turtles and capybaras (the world’s largest rodent .) sunning on the beaches of the river Arrival at our lodge, after settling into our comfortable rooms, we will make a night walk Where some animals are active at night: such as possible: night monkeys, frogs, tarantulas, scorpions, etc. Return to the lodge for dinner.
We sleep in our comfortable bedroom.
Travel Day 2: Tambopata Wild Nature Center and Macaw Clay lick Chuncho and Fishing:
We leave our lodge very early and later arrive near the mouth of the river Malinowski. Where it is located the following Post “Malinowski” controls. We Also Have the Possibility to use the restrooms or visit the interpretation center during our trip we will witness the change in the environment. The Tambopata now flows faster and fans into several branches creating islands covered with flooded forests, lined with large pebble beaches. Perfect for watching the Orinoco geese, cormorants, capybaras and alligators places.
Clay Lick Chuncho: The Collpa Chuncho is a bank of approximately ten meters of mud atop a side arm of the Tambopata River, Where several species of parrots, macaws and parrots gather in a magical display. The most famous visitor is the magnificent scarlet macaw ,these birds have to gather each morning to feed on clay before flying in search of fruits and seeds in the jungle.
This show lasts one to three hours and Follows a specific order. First come the small species like parakeets and parrots parrot lets Eventually Appear later followed by the larger macaws bring significantly this exceptional blast of color, and sound to a dignified end.
Back to our lodge we have lunch, after lunch, return to Puerto Maldonado, and from there travel the Madre de Dios River , approximately on a journey of 30 minutes, then a get to our next our Lodge ” where we night in our confortable.
Travel Day 3: Tambopta Wild Nature Center and Sandoval Lake Exploring:
After breakfast, we will prepared to visit Lake Sandoval we will travel 10 minutes by boat to reach port on the shores of Lake Sandoval, Where our entry to the Tambopata Reserve “Lago Sandoval” in a hike About 1 hour, then a reach the lake Where we take a canoe paddle to stroll That Through This beautiful lake is home to many birds and animals. Then at noon we will take a lunch in a restaurant in Lake Sandoval, after lunch Those Who wish can swim in the Sandoval lake safely, then return to the lodge for dinner and then a night walk to see some animals and / or insects That come out at night back to our lodge Where we spend the night in our comfortable lodge.
Travel Day 4: Reserve Sandoval Exploring Wild Nature Center – Back to Puerto Maldonado City:
Early morning after breakfast we walk down the same road back to Puerto Maldonado and from there to the airport and / or bus station. Those with flight and / or bus
Included to Wild Nature Center 4days:
- Professional guide of Wild Nature Center;
- Transport motorboat:
- Private land and river transportation for the forest;
- A professional chef for Wild Nature Center,
- Meals: 3x breakfast, 3x lunch, 3xCena and drinking water (Note: the vegetarian option on request at no additional cost);
- Accommodation: 3 nights in hostels or lodge;
- First aid kit, including a venom extractor, mosquito bite treatment and an antidote for snakebite in the jungle of Peru;
- Radio communications for wild Nature Center;
- Rubber boots for the jungle.
Not Included to Wild Nature Center 4days:
- Any flight or airport departure taxes;
- Travel insurance for amazon wildlife;
- Amazon wildlife vaccination;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner the last day;
- Drinks for the trip;
- Tickets Tambopata S /. 65.00
What do you need Bring to Wild Nature Center 4days:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommends at least !!)
- Original passport for travel Wild Nature Center,
- small backpack for the trip to Wild Nature Center,
- long sleeve cotton shirts (preferably green)
- Cotton pants jungle and Wild Nature Center
- Cotton long socks (to be put on pants),
- Comfortable walking shoes on the trip to Wild Nature Center,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (eg, rain poncho)
- (Only for the start of the tour in the Andes and the cloud forest) Sweater,
- Swimsuits for trips to the jungle;
- Binoculars (also rented)
- Camera and charger for the trip to Wild Nature Center,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- One hat as protection against sun or rain,
- small towel for trips to the jungle and Wild Nature Center,
- toilet paper for trips to the jungle and Wild Nature Center,
- Antibacterial gel,
- Suncream for trips to the jungle and Wild Nature Center,
- Sunglasses for the trip to the jungle and Wild Nature Center,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 liter minimum)
- Pocket Money (Soles) to buy some drinks
Methods of Payment
Description Turistica de Wild Nature Center – Amazon Wildlife Peru
The Amazon Wildlife Peru is one of the selected countries has amazing natural protected areas, which cover 14.8% of the national territory (128,521,560 hectares); gathering in one place much of the natural wealth of the planet. This includes the great biodiversity and variety of ecosystems that make it possible to present the world with a diversified product for nature tourism – Wild Nature Center.
On the demand to Amazon Wildlife Peru, we must, according to the study of the Foreign Tourist 2005 Profile, 52% of foreign tourists made nature tourism in our country – Peru, which includes activities such as observation of flora and wildlife, visiting natural areas and walks in rivers, lakes and lagoons with Amazon wildlife. While this study is an indicator that shows the relevance of this type of tourism, it does not allow us to deepen on more specific aspects of the tourist who performs this activity – Wild Nature Center.
In this regard, it was important to investigate this segment to meet the main motivations, interests, attitudes and preferences to choose nature destinations in Amazon Wildlife Peru and investigate the characteristics of the journey of tourists in natural areas of Peru – – Wild Nature Center .
It should be noted that to carry out this research four natural areas of greatest visit and therefore representative to clarify the results were selected. These were: Manu Park, Tambopata Reserve (reserve lake Sandoval and Sandoval Lake Lodge), Huascaran National Park in Peru Paracas – – Wild Nature Center.
- Nature tourists visiting Peru have clear differences according to destination visited, which were found in their motivations, activities at the site and the level of expenditure incurred – – Wild Nature Center.
- Thus we have, tourists visiting Manu Park in Peru, seeking to make more specialized activities to be in contact with the biodiversity of the site (flora and fauna), with wildlife and customs of the native communities in the jungle Peruvian – Wild Nature Center.
- On the other hand, Tambopata Reserve, tourists show a conservative attitude in their motivations and conducting activities within tambopata and lake sandoval sandoval lake lodge and reserve. They are interested in experimenting with the natural habitat without sacrificing convenience or comfort. Probably for this reason, the presence of tourists women is higher (57%) – Wild Nature Center.
- In the case Paracas in Peru, tourists show conventional behavior, then take advantage of the proximity of Lima to make nature tourism in this area. The main attraction to visit that destination are the Ballestas Islands – Wild Nature Center.
- Huascaran National Park in Peru, is a destination that attracts tourists from nature motivated by places surrounded by mountains and whose geography also lends itself to adventure activities – Wild Nature Center.
- Tourists visiting areas like Manu Park and Tambopata reserve, are more attractive and profitable for Peru, because their spending is higher than other tourists – Wild Life.
- Manu and Tambopata Reserve Park receives tourists from relatively more tourists from the other two destinations of Peru age. A It could owe the increased purchasing power and greater spending power on the trip to Wild Nature Center.
- Internet is par excellence the main news media who rely nature tourists when seeking information for their travel Amazon Wildlife Peru.
Wild Nature Center: There once was a country with Amazon Wildlife nearly two thirds of its forest area. A country whose species of trees grew in both the saltier water as in the cooler highlands. A country in which Amazon 97% of its fresh water is concentrated.
Wild Nature Center: There once was a country Amazon Wildlife with a variety of native plants used for medicinal purposes by its indigenous peoples since ancient time. A country that everyone wanted to visit by the immense beauty of its landscapes. A country with a great diversity of birds, mammals, amphibians, fish and reptiles.
Wild Nature Center: There once was a country whose Wildlife Amazon tree species was the secret of the most expensive perfumes in the world. A country that exported millions of dollars in timber and non-timber forest products obtained from a very generous forests. A country whose fruit concentrated as many vitamins and whose fruits keys to the oil extracted substances.
Wild Nature Center: There once was a country Amazon Wildlife trees that could exceed 50 meters. A country whose forests kept in their guts substances to alleviate diseases such as cancer and HIV.
Wild Nature Center: There once was a country whose trees regulated Amazon Wildlife generously the planet’s climate. A country of forests that harbored, without asking anything in return, millions of tons of carbon.
Contents Info Amazon Birds
- 1 Wild Nature Center 4 days
- 2 Tour Itinerary
- 2.1 Amazon Wildlife detailed itinerary
- 2.2 Travel Day 1: Puerto Maldonado – Tambopata Wild Nature Center:
- 2.3 Travel Day 2: Tambopata Wild Nature Center and Macaw Clay lick Chuncho and Fishing:
- 2.4 Travel Day 3: Tambopta Wild Nature Center and Sandoval Lake Exploring:
- 2.5 Travel Day 4: Reserve Sandoval Exploring Wild Nature Center – Back to Puerto Maldonado City:
- 3 Tour Includes
- 4 Lodge
- 5 Tour Gallery
- 6 Methods of Payment
- 7 Book Now
- 8 Information